I wanted to have a place where you can click and go with easy to find juicing challenge recipes! So here we go in order:
- Carrot and Apple
- Spinach and Apple
- Carrot, Apple and Blueberry
- Carrot, Orange and Pineapple
- Carrot, Apple, Blueberry, Celery
- Carrot and Oranges
- Celery, Apple, Ginger, Parsley, Lemon
- Carrot, Apple, Ginger
- Carrot, Beet, Parsley, Lemon, Celery
- Grapefruit and Grapes
- Spinach, Apple and Celery
- Grapefruit and Oranges
- Carrots and Parsley
- Cranberries, Apple, Orange
- Apple, Ginger and Cinnamon
- Beet, Kale, Broccoli, Apple, Carrots
- Oranges, Strawberries
- Spinach, Cucumber, Celery, Ginger, Apple, Lime
- Grapes and Spinach
- Celery, Carrots, Parsley, Cilantro, Kale, Cucumber, Apple
If you may have noticed, there are only 20 recipes on the list even though I did 21-days. That’s because I didn’t realize I did the same recipe twice! It’s in the blog…hidden with my friend Mary.
Here’s the top three that I LOVE to juice daily:
- Spinach and Grapes – I know. Strange combo, but somehow fixes my sweet craving for soda!
- Apple, Ginger and Cinnamon – Best drink ever before bed! It’s like your own apple cider…it’s fabulous
- Carrot, Orange and Pineapple - If pineapples were in season, I would have made more juice with them!
What are your favorites?