Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Kabobs #Cleaneating
I was craving and I do mean craving some sweet chocolate. Whenever I get in those moods, I make sure to give myself a sweet treat! I usually make these as bites and use toothpicks but I didn’t have any so this is how the chocolate banana peanut butter dessert kabob was created! (Say that ten times fast!) Sometimes a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
- 2 bananas: sliced
- 2-3 Tbs peanut butter* (See Note)
- 70% bakers chocolate
- *lollipop sticks or toothpicks
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Slice bananas and place on baking sheet
- Top with peanut butter and freeze for 30 minutes
- Take lollipop sticks and push three on a stick
- Melt chocolate in a glass container in the microwave
- Spoon over kabob and place in a paper cup
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes
Note: I used homemade peanut butter. To make, I used 2 cups roasted peanuts in a food processor and processed for 5 – 7 minutes until it turned into peanut butter. I still have lots left. Placed in glass container in fridge.
If you don’t have lollipop sticks use toothpicks and place one on each stick for a bite size snack.
This is how they look prior to having chocolate drizzle all over them. You don’t have to freeze them for thirty minutes. To be honest, they thaw very quickly. I like to freeze them to have the peanut butter and banana adhere to each other better but it’s really no biggy. Skip that step if you want You will be very satisfied either way with this sweet, delicious treat!