This #SundaySupper is very special to me. Chantal has given 20 lucky bloggers in our group a beautiful Easy As Pie dish for a #Bakeforacure event. I was very excited to be one of those twenty bloggers and was given a very gorgeous apple red pie dish!!! But I’m giving it away, to my beautiful niece. We are to bake something delicious and give it to a medical cancer treatment professional or someone we know who has/had cancer. I was delighted to call my niece, who has been diagnosed with leukemia, and ask her what she wanted! Mama told me her favorite is a pumpkin pie. Perfect for Fall so in honor of baby girl, I bring you and her a delicious Pumpkin Maple Pie!
- 1 store-bought pie crust (or make your own!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon or more to taste of pumpkin seasoning (recipe as follows)
Pumpkin Seasoning (or use pumpkin spice):
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon all spice
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Mix to combine all ingredients
NOTE: This taste fabulous when you’re making a pumpkin late as well, I keep it on hand in a container, just in case…
Maple Whip Cream: (I know, delicious!) Recipe below.
Recipe for pie:
Step 1: Bake pie crust according to instructions
Step 2: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Step 3: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Step 4: Pour in baked pie crust and bake for 65-70 minutes
See those fingerprints – yup, that’s my son. If it wasn’t so warm, I’m sure he would have dove right in. When mama says, “Don’t touch that” it really means do….the lessons learnt!
Step 5: Let cool prior to cutting first delicious slice!
That beautiful Maple Whip Cream, sure I’ll tell ya.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbs 100% maple syrup
- 1 tbs confectioners sugar
1. In a mixer, whip cream until peaks form. 2. Add remaining ingredients. 3. Fluff and put on your pie!
These #SundaySupper Contributors, were provided with a beautiful Easy As Pie Dish by Chantal Cookware. They will be sharing their recipes with you this Sunday and also their thoughts on this Beautiful Pie Dish. Many are giving away their dish along with their pie to brighten someone’s day.
The Sunday Supper Team and Chantal Cookware, would be honored to have you join us for this special #BakeForACure event Around the Family Table this week.
Join us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper. We’ll be meeting up at 7:00 pm(Eastern) for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat where we’ll talk about our favorite Comfort Food Recipes.
Check out these gorgeous Sunday Supper Recipes:
- Pecan Pie by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Nana’s 3LB Deep Dish Apple Pie by I Run For Wine
- Upside-down Apple Pie by Comfy Cuisine
- Coconut Pie by Basic N Delicious
- Italian Chicken Pie by Momma’s Meals
- German Apple Pie by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Funny Cake by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sweet Potato Pie with Gingersnap Crust by Webicurean
- Crustless Pumpkin Pie with Maple Whipped Cream by The Meltaways
- Lemon Meringue Pie by The Messy Baker Blog
- Ham and Spinach Quiche by Magnolia Days
- Pink Salmon Quiche by My Catholic Kitchen
- Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Streusel Topping by Juanita’s Cocina
- Grilled Eggplant Moussaka With Greek Yogurt White Sauce by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie by Big Bears Wife
- Pumpkin Maple Pie by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Spiced Pumpkin Pie with a Cinnamon Roll Crust by Daily Dish Recipes
- Pasteis de Nata ~ Portuguese Custard Tart by Family Foodie
- Chocolate Pie by Diabetic Foodie
- Fancified Shepard’s Pie by Crispy Bits & Burnt Ends
- Pink Lady Pie by From Fast Food to Fresh Food
- Butterscotch Pudding Triple Chip Cookies by Dinners, Dishes and Desserts
- Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Pie by Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Flatbread with Grapes, Gruyere, Rosemary and Red Onions by Shockingly Delicious
- Salted Caramel Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Candy Bar Pie by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Mini Quiches by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Apple Cranberry Slab Pie by Generation Y Foodie
- Gratin of Potatoes, Onions & Leeks by An Appealing Plan
- Garlic rosemary yeast rolls by Gotta Get Baked
- Italian Tomato Tart by She likes ruffles, he likes truffles
- Impossible cheeseburger pie by In the Kitchen with KP
- 10 Grain Muffins by Mangiamo!
- Deep Dish Caramel Apple Pie by Mama Mommy Mom
- Date Crumb Pie by girlichef
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Doughnuts by What Smells So Good?
We’d also love to feature your easy go to recipes on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board and share them with all of our followers, too.