This weeks linky party is really cool. Our sponser is Daiya at www.daiyafoods.com In case you missed it, I made Cha Cha Cheesy Vegan Rice and Broccoli with Diay’s shredded cheddar cheese!
Be sure to get the recipe, by clicking here.
This week, 4 random blog post picks will get a coupon for Free Product AND 2 randomly picked Fans will win too through our Fan Drawing link! Pretty nifty, huh?
Here’s last weeks TOP 3! Congratulations!!
and…the 3 most clicked!
Check out our host’s blogs for more great recipe ideas!
- Foodie Friends Friday http://
- Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom http://
- Robyn’s View http://
- Marlys at This and That http://
- Lois at Walking on Sunshine http://
- Lindsey at Family Food Finds http://www.familyfoodfinds.com
- Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings http://
- Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes http://
- Cynthia at Feeding Big http://
- Jodie at Binomial Baker http://
- Amber at http://
- Skye at http://
Now on to the Party!
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A recipe that is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsorship/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com) on the post of the recipe you are submitting.
* for example: This recipe is featured on “Host Blog Link” and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party)
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever…
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and “like” us on Facebook www.facebook.com/foodiefriendsfriday
Step 3: Come back on Sunday and vote for your favorite recipes by clicking on the star under the recipe. You only get 3 Votes so use them wisely!
***Please note that by linking up your recipe you are agreeing to allow Foodie Friends Friday and any of it’s affiliated websites or publications to use photos/links/recipes for any reprint, republishing and distribution without monetary compensation to you. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit and link backs will be included.